Starting out as a green field site in a relatively underdeveloped industrial location, Kilcarbery Park is now home to two of Ireland’s largest logistics companies and won the South Dublin County Council industrial park of the year award in 2003 and 2004.
The location of Kilcarbery Park adjacent to Grange Castle Business Park demanded the construction of major roads and services infrastructure, and has since benefited from the opening of the Grange Castle Road which may become part of Dublin’s Outer Ring Road.
The development comprises a number of large, high-bay logistics warehouses, as well as a courtyard of two- and three-storey, own-door office buildings. The aim being to provide a rare combination of premium office accommodation with the more purely functional industrial spaces in the one highly integrated development.
John Paul Construction
Lorcan Greene & Associates
Tom Phillips & Associates
Current occupiers include:
- Metroplex Ireland (McDonalds distributor)
- C & C Wholesale
- Grants of Ireland
- 50,000m² (538,000ft²) of offices and warehouses.
- Entire development sold off plans
- From acquisition to completion in 24 months
- Part of the completed investment was sold to Bank of Ireland Pension Fund
- Development value in excess of €75 million